There are many benefits of apple cider vinegar because it’s filled with raw enzymes and beneficial bacteria from the fermentation process it goes through during its creation.
Such benefits as lowering cholesterol, relieving acid re-flux and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
Below is 7 benefits from Apple cider Vinegar
1. Keeping a healthy pH balance in your body for proper digestion and function. Homeostasis or proper equilibrium is what your body is always working on to keep everything just right, ACV makes it easier for your body to do this.
This process is what takes most of your energy during digestion and other processes in your body. Usually, the higher the acid build up the more infectious or tired you may become.
2. Drinking unfiltered apple cider vinegar can help lower blood sugar levels. By its very nature, ACV can regulate healthy blood sugar levels in your body which is great for those with Type Two diabetes.
3. Apple cider vinegar can increase your good cholesterol so you maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
4. ACV works to detoxify your liver for better overall health and bodily functions. As well as building a healthy lymphatic system that nurtures proper circulation of lymph-which is the body’s garbage disposal.
5. Belly fat has been shown to reduce with regular consumption of unfiltered apple cider vinegar. If you have extra pounds around your midsection, then ACV can be a solution. Scientific documentation clearly shows that consuming apple cider vinegar can help satisfy your hunger cravings, keeping your appetite in check, which can help reduce weight.
6. Protecting you from harmful bacteria, apple cider vinegar helps reduce pathogens like E. Coli and other dangerous foreign entities to your body. In fact, the main ingredient in ACV is something called Acidic acid which shows to prevent and stop bad bacteria from spreading in your system.
7. Free radicals are pushed away since apple cider vinegar actually harvests them and keeps oxidation stress and damage from taking out important tissues and cell membranes. Unruly free radicals can land you all sorts of problems like arthritis, immune diseases, and even emphysema. ACV helps keep the correct amount of these free radicals to allow health to come to you and stay longer.
So many benefits, Try one table spoon of ACV in a glass of water less then half a cup each morning on a empty stomach, remember to sip it through a straw as the acid is not good for your teeth if you do this every day.